- The Food & Beverage sector’s output has contributed to 7.42% of the GDP, as well as 31.32% of the total industrial manufacturing output
- In 2015, Indonesia’s processed food and beverage industry expected to receive a total of IDR 60 trillion (USD $4.7 billion) of investment. Coca Cola Amatil stated to invest USD $800 million the next three to four years to expand production capacity
- BMI Research forecast that value sales in the Indonesian soft drinks market would have a compound annual growth rate of 8.2% from 2014-2018.
- In 2014, the Indonesian Food and Beverage Producers Association (GAPMMI) estimated that overall Food and Beverage sales nationwide will rise by 6% to IDR 750 Trillion (US$61Billion)
- In 2013, the non-alcoholic drinks industry of Indonesia was estimated to be worth $US8.5 billion with a growth rate of 10%
Drinktech Indonesia 2019 will be held at The Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran, Indonesia.
Drinktech Indonesia 2018 (Held alongside with Plastics & Rubber Indonesia 2018)
FACTS & FIGURES FROM THE PREVIOUS SHOW